Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

Friday, August 29, 2008

Amber's christening

On 23 August Amber was christened at St Andrew's church in Martinborough.



It was a beautiful day, I think it was the first sunny Saturday in several weeks. The service was lovely, even though Amber cried all the way through it.



It was really great to see our friends and family join us on the day. The gifts were beautiful and everyone was so generous. A big thank you to everyone.



I have some more pictures which I will upload once I have got them all together.








Oh by the way, the following day I realised why Amber had cried all the way through the service..............she cut her first tooth! Yippee.





A special mention goes to my sister Leigh and her husband Wayne. They made a huge effort to come to the christening. They got up early, did all their farm duties first thing, cleaned themselves up and even got to the church on time..........pity that it was A DAY LATE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home