Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

Friday, October 16, 2009

Amber at the Zoo


OUR DAY OUT TRIP TO WELLINGTON ZOO

A little while back we went for a trip to the Zoo. It was a typical windy Wellington day but Amber loved to see the Zoo animals. The Giraffe and the monkeys were her favourite. I can't remember the last time I was at the zoo so it was a nice day out for me too.

The Playcentre had organised a day out for the kids so it was great to see many other kids there all enjoying the animals.


As you can see from the pictures Amber has a stunning red jersey on. This was my first knitting attempt and I'm pleased to say that it fits he
r perfectly well after I finally finished it. Since this was my first attempt at knitting it took me a while but it kept her toasty warm when we were at the zoo.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home