Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Graduation


After 7 1/2 years part time study I finally graduated on 15 December 2007.

Something that has taken so long to achieve has finally come to an end. On 15 Dec I graduated from Victoria University with a Bachelor of Commerce and Administration in Economics and Commercial Law. I studied for 7 1/2 years while working full time at the Treasury. There were so many experience for me during my study time that made graduating that much more enjoyable. A huge achievement for me, especially when I think about all those times I wanted to give up. A big huge thanks to Brandon for being so supportive of me while I studied. Now we can enjoy our weekends together and no more text books getting in our way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home