Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Self Sufficient


I'm sick of spending heaps of money on vegies at the supermarket so my lastest buzz is to grow my own vegies. I might add that I have been growing vegies since we've been in this house only its a little hard with two dogs as they have no concept of "staying out of the garden". Also Bruno usually sprays his ....ah hum.... all over my vegies. Apart from that the soil is not the best so the vegies grow but they are very small.

So we have been going hard out building my new two vegie bins where we will be able to grow perfect, beautiful vegies and the best part of it all is the dogs won't be able to get anywhere near them.

I've planted zuchinni, leeks, parsely, snap peas, capsicum, carrots, lettuce, cauliflour...and loads more.

Watch this space for my produce growing adventure.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home