Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Deanna & Adam's wedding


Congratulations Deanna and Adam.


On 19 Jan Deanna and Adam, along with their two beautiful son's Ethan and Flynn came together through their wedding. I was lucky enough to be part of that special day. The wedding was at Te Awa Vineyard in Napier.


Jackie and I were bridesmaids. I tried to make sure my bump wasn't going to get in the way too much.


There was a huge turn out of friends of Deanna and Adam's who traveled
from Australia. I think us kiwi's were certainly out numbered!!! It didn't matter though as Napier turned on a spectacular day and Adam and Deanna looked so happy.


The day was truly amazing and managed to go without a hitch. Lucky for Deanna her mother was able to get out of hospital where she had been in for a burst appendix only days before the wedding.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home