Name:
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

Monday, December 24, 2007

Baby Shower

I had my first baby shower on 2 Dec and it was really really great. Lots of people, including friends and family, came to help celebrate the soon to be arrival of our little baby. I received so many beautiful gifts so a big thank you to all those who came. Lucky for me I had no bath items and now baby is set for all bathing gear including bath toys and towels.

I've posted a pic of all my beautiful gifts which include books, bath toys, go-go bags, towels, music, first-aid kit, cuddly toys and even some smellies for me.

A big thanks to everyone who came and for the beautiful gifts.

I wrote a poem for the invitation and to express how Brandon and I feel about our precious little joy that will soon arrive.

They never thought they'd see the day
for a party like this to come their way.
A new little baby to cuddle and love,
to spoil just a little and think the world of.

A baby to cuddle and tickle its toes.
The sweet scent of powder, and kiss on the nose.
Teddy bears for the baby, rattles, powder and pins.
They'll be up at midnight with giggles and grins.

A bundle from heaven to simply adore,
now who in the world could ask for more.


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home